Coming Out of Left Field

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Rebel yell?

If Howard Dean wins the Democratic nomination, it won't be because he owes it all to Ioway ... particularly after his post-caucus performance:

Yell in Iowa may haunt Dean camp

I didn't hear said yell itself, but I did hear the list of states (and had to check the TV to make sure it was Howard Dean, not one of those late-night informercials). I have to admit the moment gave me pause; I've been giving Dean the benefit of the doubt when it came to his rhetoric, but displays like this make him look like a loose cannon. Kerry looks very statesmanlike in comparison, though I'm not convinced he can dethrone Bush, and I know next to nothing about Edwards.

Of course, though I'd hate to see Dave Barry leave his current job, he does offer another option.

Technorati: ,

Comments: Post a Comment