Coming Out of Left Field

Monday, May 24, 2004

My Muse is not amused

A few weeks ago, I finished my short film design class. My Muse, after checking my summer class schedule, put herself in vacation mode for the next six weeks. I was put on notice that while requests for blogging and letters to the editor would be accommodated, tasks requiring greater effort and creativity -- in other words, schoolwork -- would be better left until the fall.

A few days ago, I started my Summer I class - directing. Our first assignment? Come up with two short film ideas, one of which will be expanded into a script for filming in class. Oh, and did I mention that with the current schedule, I need to turn in my script two days after my wedding?

Ack. Good thing I write HTML for a living.

Technorati: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment