Coming Out of Left Field

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Don't rubber-stamp Rice

Senator Barbara Boxer, the only one to vote against certifying Ohio's electoral votes, is making another stand. Today and tomorrow Condoleeza Rice appears at a confirmation hearing for her new role, Secretary of State, and Boxer has promised to ask her the hard questions about Iraq, Al Qaida, and other issues that have been glossed over or outright ignored. To show your support for this, please sign her petition:

Hold Condoleeza Rice accountable!

Technorati: ,

Comments:
Good for her!! I saw where Condolezza said "the time for diplomacy is now." I believe it was Biden who replied something along the line of "the time for diplomacy was long ago." I have my black clothes laid out for Thursday and my peace flag hanging outside.
 

Post a Comment