Coming Out of Left Field

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Playing catch-up

The advantage to being in a four-team league is that you will never be more than three places out of first. The disadvantage is that it's harder to overtake people, both because of the limited number of points you can earn (4 max per category) and because you can't make up ground as easily. I spent some time looking at my roster and saw only a few obvious changes to make:

Dropped: N. Garciaparra (SS, on disabled list)
Added and activated: C. Delgado (1B)

Nomar's going to be out for a couple of months, so it's not worth hanging on to him. Thome's batting average was poor last week; hopefully Delgado will pull up the team average.

That's it for now. I'm going to keep an eye on Abreu, who always seems to do well when I don't have him, but poorly when I do.

Technorati: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment