Coming Out of Left Field

Monday, May 09, 2005

Calling all pitchers

Made some roster changes for my EA Fantasy baseball team, hoping (a la Joe Torre and Boss George) that a shakeup will help in the standings:

Dropped: J. Schmidt (SP), B. Sheets (SP/DL), J. Thome (1B/DL), M. Giles (2B)
Added: C. Zambrano (SP), M. Mulder (SP), J. Vazquez (SP), C. Figgins (2B/3B/SS/OF)

I loaded up on starters because a) I'm behind in the pitching categories, and b) I'm fairly confident with most of my batters, so I don't feel as much a need to have backups who would just end up sitting anyway. I am a little nervous about having just Figgins on the bench, but since this league allows daily transactions, if I check in every day I should be able to plug up any gaps that develop.

Technorati: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment