Coming Out of Left Field

Thursday, May 12, 2005

More squirrel stuff

A follow-up to yesterday's entry about mutant rodents: I sent my brother (who likes taking photos of animals, particularly squirrels) the link to the white squirrel pics. He e-mailed back and said that the graphic on a related site, the Albino Squirrel Preservation Society was a little disturbing. After I took a look, I had to agree.



As for the "normal" gray squirrels, fellow blogger JP found a couple of links for a simple activity involving string, peanuts and a squirrel's natural curiosity and hunger:

Squirrel Fishing: A new approach to rodent performance evaluation

squirrel fishing - a photoset on Flickr

Technorati:

Comments:
Albino Squirrel rights?

Where do I sign?

;)
 

I could start an online petition if you want. :D
 

Post a Comment