Coming Out of Left Field

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Awwwwwwwwww

Something I forgot to report yesterday -- there were a couple of kids at the wedding, including a little boy who spent most of his time giggling, running around, falling on the grass and generally being very cute. Later on in the afternoon, he started playing catch with a toy football. Since my wife and I both gravitate to kids (and vice versa), we both played with him for a few minutes.

Then his dad told him they were leaving, so he should say good-bye. I was the closest person to him at the time, but I was still pleasantly surprised when he turned to me and said, "Bye!" *melts*

Someday I hope we have a munchkin or two of our own who will either make people go "Awwwwwwww ..." or totally crack them up, depending on which one of us they take after. :)

Technorati:

Comments:
You and the wife are exquisite dancers BTW? I was really impressed!
 

Thanks! *blushes* We have a really good teacher -- good enough to turn someone this coordination-challenged into a decent dancer.
 

Post a Comment