Coming Out of Left Field

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"Just when I thought that I was out ..."

Today's post is brought to you by the letter R (as in "Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh...")

My film project, which I had thought was complete when I did the last slice-and-splice last week, is not in fact finished. The problem isn't with the tracks I did submit, it's with the one I didn't submit -- a second soundtrack that can be mixed with the first one to eliminate any gaps.

My advisor, who is much more forebearing than I deserve, gave me the choice of either being graded on what I have right now, or of doing a second track. Though it would be a pain to go back to school, I'll feel better if I properly finish things.

Erg. Completing final Production I project, take two.

Technorati: , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment