Coming Out of Left Field

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Academic aggravations

Still working on figuring out the school vs. no school decision. I was hoping to be able to take Digital Editing next semester, which would be much less intense than Film Production II (one class a week, vs. two) and probably more interesting. And if it were up to me, I'd already be registered for it. However, this is not in my control, because of two things:

-- The advisor took so long to grade my final project (three weeks) that there is only one spot left in the class time I want.
-- Student Services has yet to update my grade from Incomplete, so I can't even register for that one spot.

The advisor probably is very busy with holiday shopping and sabbatical preparation, so it's not entirely surprising that when I e-mailed him about this, he told me to take it up with Student Services. Doesn't make it any less annoying, though.

Technorati: , , ,

Comments:
Oof - what a pain in the patoot!
 

Post a Comment