Coming Out of Left Field

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Fuck. Fuckity fuck fuck.

Well, I may not have to worry about my job conflicting with a possible class next semester, seeing as at the moment I won't have one -- a job, that is. Just got the news that with the New Year, one of the freelance positions is being eliminated, and it was a business decision (naturally) to make it my position that went bye-bye.

I'm not totally surprised, since work has been slow lately. But this is going to make a lot of things more complicated, and I was stressed out enough as it was. So much for a merry Xmas.

Technorati:

Comments:
Those boo-boo heads!!!!! At least you know you're all set for meals on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day morning!
 

*laugh* That's true, and it counts for a lot. :)
 

Post a Comment