Coming Out of Left Field

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Go, Rogue Slayer!

I have lots of stuff to blog about (Pats game, harp concert, West Wing), but none of those are as important as what my friend Rogue Slayer Law Student has decided to do. I just read on her blog that she's committed to participate in the Boston Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Between now and May she and her other team members need to raise $1800 per person, and would preferably like to raise more for the cause. So if you can, please visit her team page and chip in. They, and the many people affected by breast cancer, will be grateful.

I look forward to hearing about RSLS's progress, and hope that her team gets much better weather than my team did when we tried to walk in NYC four years ago.

Technorati:

Comments: Post a Comment