Coming Out of Left Field

Friday, February 10, 2006

Miscellaneous updates

Random thoughts while I'm waiting for my relief to show up:

-- Just heard back today from the one interview, and it's a no go (which I'd figured, since it'd been weeks). In a way it's good that I didn't get it -- the hours would've been a little long, which would've made the family stuff harder to deal with. I've been hunting all along, though because of this temp assignment I haven't done as much as I'd like. Fortunately that ends in March, and I'll have more time to do some of the stuff that's fallen by the wayside.

-- Projects for March: job-hunting, learning how to drive (yikes), cleaning house, watching lots of movies.

-- Speaking of movies, the wife and I have tons to catch up on, especially if we're going to make a decent showing at RSLS's and the Girl's Oscar party.

-- A belated shout-out to the Steelers for winning last week's game. Yes, the officiating was awful, but so were the Seahawks in the second half.

-- I'll probably watch some of the Olympics. West Wing isn't on, so I need something to do on Sundays.

-- Pitchers and catchers report Feb. 18, and not a minute too soon.

Technorati:

Comments: Post a Comment