Coming Out of Left Field

Friday, April 21, 2006

Security, of a sort

Over the last few months I've been doing fill-in work here and there at a certain company in Boston. It doesn't pay as much as my last job, but it's really interesting, the people are nice, and between one thing or another I've been there quite a bit. So when I was asked today if I could start coming in two days a week, the answer was a no-brainer.

Aside from not getting benefits, this is actually an ideal job, at least right now. Certainly the wife and I would find it much harder to try the baby thing if we both worked out of the house full-time. And with freelance work, laundry, driving lessons, etc. I don't think I'll have any trouble finding stuff to do on the other three days.

Technorati:

Comments:
Yikes - laundry!!! Thanks for reminding me...
 

Any time. :D
 

Driving lessons? You? Very cool! ;)
 

Post a Comment